Lead Auditors IRCA via MFQ
The course is certified by the CQI and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI and IRCA Course Number 18020). The course adopts an active learning approach designed to provide trainees with the opportunity to practice each stage of audit, using ISO 9001 as the base standard for training.
Successful completion will satisfy the training requirements for CQI and IRCA certification to all grades of Quality Management Systems Auditor.
Summary of Course Features
- The training focuses on the key elements of ISO 9001:2015 including process management, measurement and improvement
- highly practical and interactive training with ’live’ audit sessions
- the course is non-technical and is suitable for people from all backgrounds
- high first time pass rate, course results are guaranteed within one week
- flexible programme, to suit your needs
- post-training development options comprehensive notes package for each participant
By the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a QMS and explain the principles of quality management.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011.
- Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 demonstrating the ability to: plan and prepare effectively; gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking;
- analyse and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings